Thursday, September 24, 2009

Last day of the Fair!

Well, after 10 days of fun, the fair is finally over.  My last three days were a blur, as I was at the fair Friday night, for 12 hours on Saturday, and for most of Sunday!  I had a fantastic time and cannot wait to reconnect with the people that I met.  I taught three more classes, and they were very well received.  I even think I may have converted some of the attendees to become avid stampers" like myself!

 

 

  


Special thanks to the ladies who gave me hints and tips, from their experience.  I have an entire list of blogs and websites to visit now!
While I ended the fair exhausted, I am resting up to get ready for my fall classes.  In addition to my card club and scrapbooking clubs, I am running a series of classes, such as “8 for 10” classes and “Stamp-a-stacks”.  If you are interested in more information, please contact me today at caitmwilliams@gmail.com


Thanks for a wonderful Fair, and I can’t wait to see you all again!

BOOTH

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP