First Day of the Western Fair!
Whew! Day one is now over, and I'm very excited for the rest of the Fair! I spent Friday evening with Kristine, who is one of my Stamp In London teammates and a fabulous demonstrator. We had loads of fun showing off our creations and promoting Stampin' Up to everyone who walked by! Some had never stamped before, some had limited experience, and some were stamp-addicts just like us! We even had a chance to speak with some other demonstrators, and the feedback was great.
Kudos to Alesha, Danielle, and Kristine, and Alesha's wonderful hubby Jamie, for setting up the booth, as it looks amazing! We have the booth set up to showcase product and creations, as well as have an area set up for the free classes.
I left the fair late last night happy, tired, and with very sore feet, but I am very excited to go back on Sunday for more! To anyone reading this who I met yesterday, thank you so much for visiting us and giving us an opportunity to share our passion with you!
Also, this blog is a work in progress, so please bear with me as I learn and create within this space!
Hugs,
Caitlyn
Kudos to Alesha, Danielle, and Kristine, and Alesha's wonderful hubby Jamie, for setting up the booth, as it looks amazing! We have the booth set up to showcase product and creations, as well as have an area set up for the free classes.
I left the fair late last night happy, tired, and with very sore feet, but I am very excited to go back on Sunday for more! To anyone reading this who I met yesterday, thank you so much for visiting us and giving us an opportunity to share our passion with you!
Also, this blog is a work in progress, so please bear with me as I learn and create within this space!
Hugs,
Caitlyn










0 comments:
Post a Comment