Saturday, September 5, 2009

Busy times and the Western Fair!

Despite the fact that my poor, neglected Blog has been up since April, it is only now, in September, that I'm actually going to do my best to keep up with things and post more often!

I'm absolutely swamped right now with preparations for my first BIG EVENT as a Demonstrator! In just over a week, I will be joining the rest of Alesha's team at the Western Fair! For those who don't know, the Western Fair is an annual event in London that is part agricultural and part amusement-park. There are concerts, rides, a midway, games, livestock shows and demonstrations, and loads of vendors selling everything from craft items to jewelry to clothing to hot tubs!

Alesha, my "upline" and also my stamping mentor, has arranged to have a booth in the community vendor section, and believe it or not, we will be offering free classes each and every day of the fair! For more information, please check out the Let's Stamp in London! Blog, http://stampinlondon.blogspot.com/ I am a contributor to this group, which is a product of Alesha and her downline team of Demonstrators. Full details for the Fair are available there!

Additionally, as soon as I've finished the demos of the projects, I promise to upload them here, so that you can see copies of what I'm going to be teaching!

That's it for now... more information, promotions, etc to come soon!!

~C

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP